Tuesday, January 11, 2011

then will the door locked


She fight. He not from cent say picked her up, ruthlessly cast into her bed, then will the door locked. He so rudely, don't have the slightest gentleness. She was thinking about, if it is in the Anna such big beauty, he must be not willing to give up this. She cry swollen eyes. He pushed the door and come in, hand holding the hot meals.

She don't face, do not eat, also don't see her. He sighed and said: "my girl. You're bent grieve elder brother, isn't it?" She flung lift up your face to say: "you really angry? You really angry?" Ah? He had a moment of trance. "My girl. You so needless date is wants to let elder brother angry?" He habitually wrinkles with beautiful eyebrows asked.

Somehow, this time she unexpectedly moods soar grabbed his hand meals, devouring up, ate and said: "elder brother, I just want to see what you're really care about me. Actually I don't want to and those dating, in my heart, unsurpassed my brother!"

No comments:

Post a Comment