Saturday, January 15, 2011

The sight in our hearts


 The sight in our hearts cause and pure and fresh feeling, be nature's taste! I marvel at the fresh after rain. But, lake in where? "We are around her walk? A moment to her ring beside four-story." Welcome our friends of the mudanjiang answer.

The car turned to the lake jingpohu power training center, arrived from a distance, ah! Jingbo! From training center artificially bridge, I see you in the shimmering green jungle in the cleft of the lithe and graceful figure through. At the moment, my heart is looking forward to see the lake world! Experience jingpohu brings to me not the same feelings.

Teachers lesson let us find everything new and fresh, especially ZhangXingHua editor-in-chief of that CangTou poetry "yao yellow soil, strictly WeiZi centered around the longjiang." Let me of text had a deeper understanding. Originally good vocabulary can mask to hide mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment