Friday, January 14, 2011

I could not find her


I even found fraud me, but I could not find her. I use the means to buy the original "home", where, I hung up the that zhang hunshazhao, table place on a potted flower, and a very striking note. I almost every time, for that potted flower, and each hopeful watering open my hand will tremble, the door opened and the house all or the original everything, but I have to search for a double, want to find a little excited me trace. In addition to disappointment be helpless.

Only lost treasure. Only once lost talent will understand my feeling. I want to say: if the god give me a from the heart to the chance that I will... But I never opportunity to speak. I owe her, as she said, I still can't afford, forever. This debt pressure I gasp for breath.

Flowers died, unexplained died. "Home" to sell, together with the furniture. Yesterday has been transacted formalities. "Home" wasn't belong to me. I begged homeowners let me stay one night. Last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment