Monday, January 17, 2011

because the girl too many


I to her, for their own self-esteem, I throw caution to the wind, with their own NaQiangBeiDiao, can't carry a tune, hoarse throat of RAMS, and she again duck chorus this only beautiful song "fire".

I in chuxiong, often refused to friends into ballroom invitation, never into ballroom sang in. Once old classmates brought me into, also didn't sing, because the girl too many, also didn't call maiko accompany. A few times, to the south land party ballroom play, also have maiko, I also insisted to sit in silence, but again missish, did not sing, not even to PeiJiu maiko, accompany dances.

At this time to wa autonomous counties gengma county, at first, zhao drive to our hotel accommodation to meet me, I a listen to is going ballroom singing, still immediately refused. Director zhao repeated invitation, I repeatedly rejected. Finally is almost by director zhao they push pull, even with whole to a theaters. Director zhao then give us a few ShengTing delivery "patrol official" one called a kid sister accompany, PeiJiu, also accompany singing and dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment