Monday, January 17, 2011

again ask several other girl


In the ballroom, accidentally met a beautiful wa maiko, but I can't dance. I watched TV appear on wa girl, seen network and books in the wa girl photos now saw at a glance that she is wa, so ask her what nation, she told me, is wa. I still believe not, again ask several other girl, all say oneself is the han nationality.

 she is wa. I said, is that right, wa and han nationality dai etc, is there any difference? She said, wa are dark skin, then raised his arm to me. She did more than other girl slightly black, zygomatic, forehead with other girls, and han girl also were obviously different. I believe she's wa girl, and inner very pure, very sunlight. She eclogue eldest brother to call me and asked me to dance.

 I ashamed to say I can't. She again eclogue eldest brother to call me, invited me to sing, with her sing a song. I again ashamed to tell her I can't. I told her that I usually work is very busy, a bit of time, it is busy reading, writing, Internet writers write articles, and communication, have no time dancing/singing, no earnest study had not learned to dance or sing a song.

No comments:

Post a Comment