Wednesday, January 12, 2011

afraid of three elder sister


Go, I didn't get up in accuse the play, you whoever not painful? DiaoSuo I go by son by accident, and the surface to the beat and scold, I didn't get up, you generally also low head. This HuiZi and DiaoSuo and I went to the MaoYaTou GWRRRRRRRRR! You are not afraid of three elder sister, you dare to go, I will take you!"

Words of the zhao aunt just poke the weaknesses of, then rang way: "I intestines to climb out of, I again afraid." He rushed to hospital SaPo, finally instead he got himself jokes, lost people. It seems that JiaHuan also deeply parent of harm, youth in her mother's incitement to constantly bring calamity, led ultimately to his own also employ people dislike.

Finally, zhao aunt of the surrounding people also cognition pitfalls, she thought wench low status, he shall not be entitled to no potential, can wreak bullying, forgetting that girl's the weight of Numbers buhaore.

No comments:

Post a Comment