Friday, January 14, 2011

the heavens also lit up


The computer, knock over this period of words, the heavens also lit up. Dawn so early. And I have to leave. Loneliness is a gift to my punishment, I confessed. I will lonely life. Carrying'll never finish the debt.

 To comply with the rules of the game, is fun. I hope you will get down and continued that copy of happiness, hope the next friend also can get happiness continued happiness... ­ The rules of the game: ­

 1, who are named in my space will this article reproduced themselves in the space, and then in the edit, delete my answer, at his own Q space write your answers, and then add oneself 1 problems, to others, listing 15 answer problem of man's name, notify the other party is called out, are named shall not refuse to answer this question, to complete the game will always get everybody's blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment