Friday, January 14, 2011

If she still be cheated


And I developed, but the rich, I will feel more emptiness. I just found that I really nothing. I'm alone. And I increasingly unable to afford this lonely. I don't want her to hard, but more is such, her shadow more around me. The more time, the more I feel lonely, I like a dead loss of body, soul mechanical life, work hard, keep making money, earn money not to let him not down, with alcohol, cigarette paralysis myself paralyzed himself.

She always did not return. I might not understand her? She so go on? Nothing left of walk? Even if a note also did not leave. She went there? The city can shelter to her like that woman? No depend on her good? If she still be cheated...

Can't lie to myself. I need her. I'm going to find her, she was born in the town. That is not too big town. I found his house, but only to him the beast stepfather. I didn't play him, because he was a very bad old man. Maybe I can take it before long.

No comments:

Post a Comment