Monday, January 17, 2011

remind of you of smile?


I said, are you going to invite me to sing, you will think I could sing some songs, or what you sing a few teams as nice songs to us to listen, for instance gengma wa love songs.

Then she put the arm louzhao my shoulder, sing us a HeMuYang and/or composer, singing to vanquish a tender song flame ", "warm wind blow the spring comes, flocks carefree eat grass. How suddenly remind of you of smile?

Heaven flying horse now lark, run, and I want you to hug, do you know? You love is a windless, putting my heart burning, burned my pride nowhere to run. Your love is like flames, I use lovesickness suffering. The whole grassland waving the taste". I'm not used to, so gently pull down her arm. This song I first heard the song, it is really nice.

 I told her that I like this song, the taste, I just love the taste, smell, I like to write off the smoke taste "famous, another paper," mother "is also the taste is very famous. She cock thumb praised me.

No comments:

Post a Comment