Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sun tell me, since I'm here

Mechanic ChenYuanRong let my zhongshan trip with no regrets, he gave up the midday rest time, open skidoos FengFengHuoHuo to send me to a I hope for a long time but almost no travel to places. I tell him: "far Rong, you let me in, sails without regret", he is still hold the one mouthful I don't understand of fujian dialect, HanHan to smile.

This winter team manager li handsome and sunshine, I used to think this "after 80s" boy will only enjoyment, but in an accidental prattle feel his heart to cause persistent pursuit. it must be the work well, only in this way, just don't betray his grandfather and dad expected of him. At that moment, improves the filial piety and responsibility to let I to he sit up and take notice.

Many wintering brother worth accounts, long a single very creative mind, the idea is exquisite WuMingJun HuangJiFeng, study of the aurora liu smallest... Of course, there are elegant zhongshan adsense HuGongQiao. Because so many good brother, just let sails become such an self-complacent. Evacuate the day before I once asked li, when tomorrow see last aircraft sorties leave, sails, what would you do? He said, looking back again. Since then, I have been in my heart for their silent hum their that song, and sincerely wish they wintering happiness!

And looking back can figure has to go elsewhere
And think wet eye dim moonlight
Leave my cold warm your blessing
Whatever tomorrow want to face
How much pain and confused
...

No comments:

Post a Comment