Monday, January 17, 2011

only hate the earth into

Because of this beautiful wa girl singing, lets me feel beautiful heart flutter, even had to call a broken heart. I was absorbed in her gentle songs, almost to sleep. Immersed in such a beautiful songs, faced with such a beautiful girl, body in such wa beautiful dai wa place gengma, but I, nordance, it has to be constantly refused her invitation, I felt ashamed.

I never regret not seriously learned dancing/singing, but this time I regret it, feel ashamed, only hate the earth into, or his seamless no into the ballroom, never recognize this a wa girl. She is very pure, roundly bold in shame and missish savoury thering is no lack. But, she see me be a more missish, is probably the first into the hall of man, so also is careful to secretly invited me to sing and dance, for inviting me "whole" wine "GanJiu".

Wine is lincang "lancang river beer group" chuxiong factory production "YiXiang sentiment" beer, I with she done drank a cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment