Saturday, January 15, 2011

looking forward to my visit


The boat activity is the most looking forward to my visit. When the boat start of that a moment, my vision, I sense of smell, my heart unhesitatingly, myself in a wonderful fragrance jingpohu. Lake weeks chic buildings, a new building and a some distance of the house, the different style, different color, novel and chic, occasionally, and every one path to looking at.

Only mountains and lush forests, become a beautiful nature scenery, I think this is jingpohu attractions. Looked around and saw azure blue lake, exhibition to the hillside, a flat as a mirror. Water replies, I actually see the "mountain in the water, the water in the mountains since birth." Massif, dependency fell in love. Use a "boat, people do bibo in drawing middle reaches."

To describe the scene, a bit now enough. Remind of ancient masters of historic rhyme, at this time I can't help shame that I can recite the beautiful verse is really low.

No comments:

Post a Comment