Wednesday, January 26, 2011

especially with the 17 muscles several

Looking forward to this day, yet so afraid that day. 5 p.m. (Beijing time 5 nay saying), the last batch of players took a helicopter ride home, treadsroad evacuated sails way.
Have left home fast 5 months, who does not looking forward to this moment has arrived, but from the inside of the heart, who really want to say goodbye to zhongshan, months of winter brother say goodbye.
Although in the website of the time it-those together only half a month or so, but I still ever met so many good friends, they treat me feeling with brothers, let me Antarctic trip become so valuable.
Responsible for the communication of CaoShuo is winter team gave me most of the help. Hard to forget and he run more than half hour, over several hills back disheveled, harder to forget, sails is when I work in frustration, he keeps encouragement and support.


That engage in meteorological research lee 100 super gave me the most is touched. His talent and for his wife's meticulous care, I saw that a man most gentle, most good side. Leave sails the night before, I especially from dormitory building farthest days eling say goodbye to him, since the 100 super truly told il paron - confidently awaits happiness, this is he to my blessing, I also to his promises.

Responsible for meteorological forecast of SunQiZhen is a very shy boy, also because of this, his delicate but methodical, the little sun yat-sen library do neatly. Winter is the challenge to person psychology, I was afraid introverted he may be impossible to cope with such dull life, but left home, sun gives me confidence. He also and I have appointed to wait for him to return, winter to attend his wedding, I from begin now look forward to that day ~

No comments:

Post a Comment