Saturday, October 22, 2011

you are quite familiar



The sun fine weekend,UGG Tularosa Route Cable! About the friends to the metropolis shopping, hiking in the Yiling Square,UGG Classic Tall Stripe, the warm sun brights above the body nice and warm. White pigeons in the verdant grass whipped up and down, pleased the kid have darted in the hands of edible,UGG Ultimate Short, so namely the pigeons in front of their own scrambling to peck, pigeons even fly with pert hands to snatch the baby, the child fascinated cheers were given. My friend sat above the stone treads and watch the crowds on the square. Friends say a little thirsty, we came to the dessert in front of McDonald's prepared to purchase 2 cone,UGG 5595, rummaging in the sack is buried coins,UGG Kenly, a high huge man stood before me said; ! I purchase you 1. Tong Tong namely still friends with his arm, I stupidly, you are quite familiar, and your former classmates or colleagues? I put the students and colleagues in the slightest handsome men in my mind filtered repeatedly, and he's not on a digit. I can no give yourself an reply. Stroll around, friend to the 1st layer of the supermarket to buy someone, I am waiting for her in the lift. Slowly when looking at the elevator on the multitude, carrying a sack full of a sudden found a man quite many like something my junior lofty school students. I look at him excitedly shouted: I know thatthe bad person, alternatively entangled smile: Beside him a matron seems to be his wife, my ear drifted her interrogation: . I am smiling, who is he? I am mistaken.

No comments:

Post a Comment