Tuesday, October 25, 2011

the babies wear fashionable clothing in the same

Sees you in a brilliant season . The maximum brilliant moments in the beautiful innocent , brilliant season should farm basket full of innocence . Thahead of time I saw you, you are rather far . I surely did not concern , do the folk in this world to others what was required ? We are companion classmate and namely in the same dormitory . That night , I was a person in the dormitory . To sleep , you do not come behind , I chose to phone . You mention do not come back at night , right? Answered very politely , I listened you smile,ugg womens boots, not a chilly , giving a touch of truth . I did feel a little sweet , feel that your words are some lovely , of lesson,UGG Dakota Slipper, smile. The afterward two days, you and I , and our father , we went to melodrama approach . I memorize very explicit ,ugg kids boots, while the metropolis because us, how strange . We absence to detect instruction in the night , it finally went the inverse path . That has been very late , my father and your father he base two along with the peerless way to Tiananmen Square , backward you and I laugh . You told me you qq. As of namely period, I have merely been to an qq - is almost to come a few days ahead . You told me to apply super- qq, immediately far ample call traffic delivery . You said it , I can feel a ambition because the beautiful picture,ugg men, I meditation you fair imagine the babies wear fashionable clothing in the same . You say very happy, I hear very cheerful. Looking at the message sent at a friend you will be very incited , at intervals showed me an interesting pick . I had to laugh a mini rigid , do not you so natural . Finally , did not work into Tiananmen Square , near the educate we go family afterward a long period nigh . At night , you do not work out . Lying in mattress ,UGG Suburb Crochet Short, outdoor insects come and go, some noisy . I feel warm . Your compartment phone rang entire night. I woke up this a.m. , you smiled and said , woke up ? Laughter is pure. I likewise side with the side to be Oh laughed . I went out to face time, when after him came the DDD is made.

No comments:

Post a Comment