Saturday, October 22, 2011

and the light off



Edge of pre-existence, life continued; Past vicissitudes and regain the life encounter; Melancholy endless,UGG Kenly Boots, friendship, no phase. Light early summer, enthusiasm trigger, and the light light ink, my feelings sway your knit. First met, you head me in the thousands of unknown humans, I see you in the lukewarm ventilation journeying beneath the hot sun; you disturbed to get to understand a side of me without the slightest smile, I refused apt accept a drop in throughout the body of your temperament. After a lapse of several days, the eyes nearly never had a point of intersection, inadvertently, you ignore my presence, I forget your smile. Dawn broke several times a night, tempest of ignorance, if the globe wheel times, you and I accidentally met again, this time either - while, deep friendship, noiselessly drifting, non-pure friendship,ugg australia clearance, nor the aroma of emotion, extra non-sweet adore,UGG Cove,. Everlasting in the water, suddenly met, a friendship yet quietly taking root in my center, the fact watering, truly concern,UGG Suburb Crochet Tall, spread open the Bright intricate to clarify the hereafter, the dismissal of abjection. Sansei Sansei stone brim, pre-existence of ignorance, no knowing; afterward how, the only fancy; life love, be cautious to create. Live as several days, the position gradually deep friendship is getting stronger, describing the event, you and I become senseless of different parent half-siblings, solitary metropolis, favor the pro-siblings, passion spread me sweet of you, and this drunk Block bleak metropolis, the campus more beautiful flowery scenery. You love, I have a averaging, a general exchange of thoughts in mind; you melancholy, my comfort, you sad, I lost; a saluting, I, love, elated day, a few World siblings? Affectionate salutations to you, thousands of years warm my chilly center. Alone to the isolated city, abide along a foreign country, walking in the terraced rice paddies among the sadness and mourning my heart namely unknown, since I met you, then friend, I have this hazy city, only to see a rainbow. Have in idea is blind at night, complaining why the sky to linger I never met in this city, why leave me unattended, sad,UGG Turn Cuff Gloves, to this point, I Taichetaiwu - because here I have some as the love. Cry sister, a Miss World, notwithstanding assorted blood, yet the mutual emotions, here and immediately, the blood had disappeared in 6 causing cycle. Love is better than blood, is the supreme merciful. Life at the moment, sway pen, light ink falls, spilling the truth, the afterlife is to continue to spread, likewise see today love Over Gold, faint ink, and the light off, deep blessing and sincere reflections, wishing merry pig life sister, enjoy the world food, wish the road flat. Shangshi unknown, left lying Galaxy; life friend, the value of lucky; love the afterlife, the afterlife, said. Love to see a meteor falling away along the lead this quondam life sister piglet heart wide world want out of this position passing non-interest bearing rills above earth Pushuo stricken down a thousand years of friendship

No comments:

Post a Comment