Tuesday, October 25, 2011

my newborn dine extra fragrant it!

In the late autumn night , one orange point of light, while the bulb is what I a mood. At this point, the boat has drifted into the heart of the sea ,UGG Chrystie boots, such for autumn -like memories. Into the time tunnel , I went behind to infancy. Ah ! Childhood mountain, tree, infancy , childhood house , and when the playmate , must immediately have changed its outward , meantime the lamp I have in front of the mirror is no the age see . Creek in front of his childhood , childhood behind the house there are mountains, rows of shanties childhood , my family in that most navel rows . Although the ruddy walls and green tiles have been years of bathe discolor , yet the apartment was forever full of cheerful mirth , father, mother , grandmother with my mini naughty , live , however uncomplicated , whereas impoverished life , but too enjoyable . In front of the stream ,ugg boots cheap, the water crystal clear , and namely was my playmate small globe . Pick up a few bamboo shell , interlocked to the flow , and then a few dirt palaces , wow , more amusement water realm it! Castle Peak back the house ,UGG Channing boots, tall and dignified , merely I favor to enjoy the hug of mountains cried , laughing heartily , conceal and seek in the green grass , looking by the Camellia Camellia ashore honey trees , standing high mound overlooking the muse of the world ... ... pre-hospital undergoing with tree tree , now very Lao Leba ? Once,UGG Elsey, it was massive in the dense screen , I had fun the game world . Take a few brick stove , picking a few Vatan jug , electing mini leaves, flowers , berries for edible , cloth doll for my favorite meals to eat well , look,UGG Corinth, my newborn dine extra fragrant it! Gradually I grew up , portioning the mountains, parting the house , before the painful parting of the hospital with trees and bamboo fence , they not go back , no . I now live in the bustling metropolis , living a comfortable life. However , day afterward daytime , year after annual , my heart the memories of childhood is increasingly concentrated , would miss scale up profoundly . Want to look agreeable when there 's Cabin ; really want to embrace once anew lying aboard the mountain , the explicit streams trickling like a good , really ambition to touch bamboo fence ; miss Zaiban a doll house and wanted to ... ... do not know whether this is still ? But, I have not the childhood that I am naughty !

No comments:

Post a Comment