Tuesday, October 25, 2011

deep in the depths of memories

Fall gradually approximating , and you depart the daytime also gradually approaching . Happy days unknowingly voicelessly slip away, until the daytime before you work we ascertain namely portioning ashore morrow , the slightest sorrow poured into the aboriginal elated heart , yet we do not absence to reveal strong sorrow and keep a smile . Send you to the station , looking at you tread along tread aboard board the car , I lost my heart for whether what Xinrudaoge like , remember final night , we heard once another to meditation of the bell , bell , then speak to the heart , laborious to sleep , while peppery days have transform our merely forgive , you see back , I looked tears glistening in your eyes , pretty face wrote sadness , fighting back the tears welling , at this moment ,UGG Evera Sneaker, the examinations were no good the laughter we tin , let us have yet forgotten the melancholy , regardless of Car finally dragged away, looking away from the car , I waved a long period refused to lay down , while the loneliness and sadness occupied my heart , look behind aboard the elapse more than a ray of thoughts ,UGG Bailey Button Bomber boots, entire the unhappy past , has been actors into a smart chromatic road , deep in the depths of memories , however you do not want to leave , but You work, every day I congratulate you in the heart silent , pray you , since then,ugg womens boots, no an knows my thoughts , not something chatting with me , not somebody assist me learn , I felt sorrowful a deep lonesome , so I looking amenable to your letters each day , day, two days , three days a week afterward , two weeks later , and finally one day, I received your letter,UGG Uptown Boots, immersed in the letter . After you leave , loneliness enveloped me , you leave , I will be past the idea into a poem sent to you from afar , after you leave , you leave my mind is full of shadow , every day,UGG Classic Tall Stripe, looking forward to your return . Fall , still fruit, but covered with loneliness .

No comments:

Post a Comment