Saturday, October 22, 2011

Mom - you are walking



Mom, the Spring Festival, Guowanchunjie longer emulate the psalming! You do no reserve promises, that we work together well, certainly through the New Year hike, there may be a few days away from the Chinese New Year, you insisted ashore leaving me ah! Without looking truly gone, my lonesome heart show extra desolate, this time with the language of your thoughts is tough apt express ... ... my mom, while night fell, facing the vacant ceiling, dingy finish wiping tears, a great many thoughts. Mother, daughter truly actually want you. Mom, I eventually comprehend, why even connate the premier intonation is crying When faced with difficulties tin not help merely cry out my Hande was the face of danger, with large motherly attention of me, daytime and night guard by my side. At namely period vehicle is quite handy, but you comesintoseffect my foot away from the hospital Shiji Li, Xunyiwenyao because me. Famine era, as long as an of the entities that you have sent to my mouth, he forever said that peckish peckish. Great maternal love it! How can I compensate ah? Mom, when I was 7 elementary school, I still do no wash you, carrying me to educate,ugg 3184, later school and carry me family. Learning is to accompany your evening in my side, the dingy until I slumber. I will all keep you in the hands of a beauteous kite line,UGG Cargo Boots, all affects your mother's heart. Mom, when I grow up, or you fret almost me, your daughter's health in idea,UGG Classic Metallic, or entire. When changing wind and rain is always prompt me that you pay care to the body. Wind and rain peers when you hold up one umbrella because me, because my shelter. When the burning sun, and you prop up an umbrella for me, for my block moxibustion heat of the sun. Yo Mama, you paid too many for her daughter, get mini in return, less and fewer ... ah ... Mom, you really absence to quit me, cast of my hand, do not cast your hands compliant to cast the bird kite, you let me float to where ah? No longer enjoy her mother's adore ... ... my mommy,UGG Suburb Crochet Tall, New Year, and how not to attach your daughter,UGG Jimmy Choo Kalia Boots, your daughter did not consider the melancholy heart ah! I - silent, dazed. Cough - so be seeing you go, let her bring you the terminal leg. Mother, had three in front of you to work the navel road that day, according to her daughter on the instruction of the fingers fair move amenable, and my dad in heaven waiting for you. You then see back and discern children, you folks are off. Mom - you are walking ... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment