Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Does not last forever

April was especially raining days, so sorrowful, complicated to silence in the afternoon did no go apt study , open your calculator ,UGG Kids Classic, saw his chamber , shown above, these few words , the Internet and met her last night , she was as optimistic , enthusiastic , friendship ! I do not know while it started to bypass her , do no know why she did not ambition to query my elapse,UGG Classic Cardy boots, she 's cared about me uncomfortable , and I know she has a lot of places worthy of my learn , do not know how that passion tin not accept her ... ... not longer look the contents of the back , restricting the authorization , seeing by the plain words ,UGG Greenfield, tears wetting his eyes can not aid , we can conclude that this record was written for me , for long antecedent in greeting to the Internet soon , can not get a answer , do not know his mind now namely how to think , since June final year, he no longer cares about me, do not share the sensibilities ,ugg boots outlet, not to phone and mail text messages , the feelings of a word more than three years alteration , did not know was so handsome , bright boy's laugh namely still gifted , when I see you online, you forever absence to know pleasure , merely you and am happy ,UGG Suburb Crochet Tall Boots, would dilute the heart 's remorse , but also did not calculate concern about you so uneasy , namely hereafter ambition be blessed in my center , it ambition not afflict your calm life , merely unfortunately , like Japan can only wish you sounded like a laugh , but also sincerely pray as presently as possible to detect one angel in life , I believe you the additional half will make happy . - Does not last forever , at all times once had , those beauteous happy day is still the best memories, thank you because life additional brilliant colors, thank you for your genuine and good , but also to study a lot of entities , you are the 1st I am a sentimental mention , can you know my first friend, first to ascertain so fond weep , the first exterior of optimism that crisp heart ... ... ... ... memorize those days smiling mouth revealing that the baptism of mourning to rain , so we use the most a good smile to how to chase a better life , maybe 1 day you no longer have I meditation there may be a few decades after, looking back , you will find friendship is so beautiful, why not cherish it?

No comments:

Post a Comment