Saturday, October 22, 2011

open only to find a card you



Mouse press, you became my friend, since they forged a margin. You a tiny bit younger than me, I do no want my sister, you do not want when the younger sibling, my stupid,UGG 5691, you are very smart, so intelligent you became my brother, I became your silly sister. We speak not at much, merely the tenderness and good sensibility talking to you. You will from time to time apt my space Cai Cai, leaving a few lines of text between the lines filled with emotion. Every celebration, you will send me vacation salutations, so I pushed my surprise. Chat you will reprove me idle, call me a standing ovation her husband. I am frustrated, and you give me encouragement ... ... I do not understand since when, I actually give birth to a fragment depends aboard you. Encountered problems, I all automatically meditation of you, want you to aid me out a agreeable fancy, yet you can not all arise on the network in a timely style, so tin merely give you the information, and is waiting for a reply. Leisure period will always consider of you, namely miss touch, such for tea; shallow, such as prairie grass in early spring; long time, such as the temple bell reverberation; rain, such as spring rain feet ... ... beautiful brother ,UGG Kensington Biker, to understand you truly well. Although now I do not know what you look favor, but you would must his brother's picture in my mind fixed grid. Although you do not often come up, rather abruptly likewise encountered a few words, before I could respond, you're left in a moment,Mens UGG Classic Mini, leaving me sitting in front of the calculator innocently in a daze. But every period you conversation, a lukewarm feeling throughout my body and mind will be overflowing, I encountered so brother of sister concerns. Yesterday, I went to level, Q interlocked to the Internet forgotten the afterward. So I came back after class, I send an announcement to discern you, I was so happy! We have not encountered a long time. Busy to open the message carton, but you have down. You say If you want to reside, but the weeks swiftly prior to the starting, and have to work. Put alongside, and someone to use ashore ... ... tonight to QQ mailbox,UGG Kona Boots, open only to find a card you sent me! Open the card, Listening to melody, warm, reading the Dragon Boat Festival greetings, I was very impressed! I am a reckless matron, life is a bit numb, no sensitivity to the holiday, your vacation greetings to remind me to the holidays, and holiday greetings to you touched me my surprise. Whenever this time, I always differentiate myself that the next holiday I will be the premier to welcome you, but I always failed to do, consider really ashamed. Smart brother, I miss you that you have this fine brother,UGG Tularosa Route Cable!

No comments:

Post a Comment