Tuesday, October 25, 2011

She ran over

the phone ... ... tears , without anybody explanation , and fell down , I understand , this namely the premier phone line , tears as what I understand of lesson namely the additional end of phone lines , have to have broke down in tears ... no ! Can not fair parting ... I telephoned her , inquire her out , KFC. On the road , stop the flow of tears , I know , not anything tin be solved in tears , merely tears namely favor that, no material how I control merely the case. Arrived,UGG Knightsbridge boots, I penetrated a KFC door, her eyes see , I can not hike ,UGG Neema Sneakers, because my tears very disappointing , I'm fearful she saw me cry, I am extra afraid of her tearful ,UGG Sandra, I kept wiping her tears, until it is a temporary dry . We seem to like the sweethearts , in the eye with , long ,UGG Bag, long period ... She ran over, nobody, we tightly clutch attach , alternatively that salty liquid apt stream down from the eyes , that moment, I began apt complain ,UGG Tess, I began to complain , who said ? Why ? We are chaptering , and this friendship ambition last forever. Postscript : It is said that an saint is the world's agreeable entities endorsement , I calculate our friendship is like that ; It is said that this is not one saint and wings , but it is the perfect composition , I meditation she and I , is this ; It is said that angels and wings separated sooner or later , I consider we realized ... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment