Tuesday, June 28, 2011

win my money

I handle the money and handed it back to Li Xue, said: arrive up. first teacher, not your carefully nurtured, but where I am today the results. She put the money mbt sandalsinto the backpack, quipped: said: Zhao Tianyu's face while it is a burst of red and white, presumably not too happy. I do not whether he was uncomfortable uncomfortable that all this is his remorse by the self-created. I will not forget, he just how to win my money, and how the mouth is humiliating me. Stretched forth his hand forward, toward him, said: in front, quiet chatter, said: motorcycle keys still stuck in him, face up the red, pulled out a bundle of keys in his pocket quickly to me. Sparkling keys and pink bear that close together, as if to say that the Cubs: OK, ah, man, you finally did not put me out to go pretty terrific drop. I put the key to the Li Xue, turned kick-off. Needless to say, this Board is effortlessly won me, when I put the ball into the black 八号 Hou, Zhao Tianyu global left a full one table. Hand ismbt fumba sale a thousand dollars, Zhao Tianyu little black bag more and more deflated. I looked up and saw tiny beads of sweat from his forehead out of the air-conditioned hall, the temperature is not very high, the only explanation is that he was cold sweats. Zhao Tianyu already know the outcome of this Board and the Bureau is the same as the first three, and therefore no longer care, do futile effort, he straightened the header, the one hit out fiercely, as if in order to vent their anger. This kick-off the next ball to open the floor fifteen open, roll the full table is. Now that he wants an early end to this Board, I had to give it to him about. So, I hit a 三下五除二 God who shot through the gun the gun does not fall, as I shot out of the eighth, the dust has settled, the Board has ended, I turned out to be a speculation. In the eyes of the crowd stunned, Zhao Tianyu has opened a small bag zipper. But this time he did not come up again and again into the yuan, but which took a hundred scattered notes, trembling fingers one by one slender point forward, count to three, when thirteen Hou, hands The money has points over again. Frustration, and from his trouser pocket he pulled out of three hundred dollars just to win, relying on the money, the expansion to discuss with me blushing, you, the rest another day before I returned to you, right? , determined to let him. Just want to promise him, but forget the side of the Li Xue was the way he has insulted us, took the side saying: to go, how, now you pull that money with me, so bad. to thembt kaya pressure on, but he booing, not the separation of winning or losing the key to put the person hides his pocket a motorcycle, but also on the spot to sell myself, losing pull this moment Du, also called the fuck man? people have come to see him this bear-like air, the more the more terrible curse, look Zhao Tianyu, a pale face from white to red, then red to purple, then turn blue-purple, then green to pale, a pair of slender eyes has no evil, instead replaced by a pitiful look. Yang Siyu could not stand aside, and walked out of twenty thousand dollars from the package handed in my hands. Said: This is a good girl, always very nice to me, how can I want her money. Quickly: He is my boyfriend, I pay for is only natural for him, sorry you do not close, this is what you should have to. , also for the gambling debts he had really made him deeply touched. Quickly appreciate, said: down, a Yeguo Zhao Tianyu hand, said: broke up. it seems she said Tuesday on me, you do not deserve me withMBT Tenga Mid sale this, since you will not find me, or blame me welcome. . Zhao Tianyu pale, busy behind to catch up, This, in turn, and I have a definite relationship, if I do not come to Yang Siyu's birthday party, if I did not come to this pool club, and Zhao Tianyu gambling if I did not, then all this will not happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment