Tuesday, June 28, 2011

though a good effort

is angry, airway: call. I overhanging one, just know that this girl some skill, speed and punching power have a strong defense, is worthy of a taekwondomonster beats sale black belt seven segment, common Han thirty-five really not her opponent. However, I are? I am from a small Sai Song martial arts master, old martial arts, learned a good martial arts, to be honest, my life had just served a person, that is Tiger hero Wu Song, I really do not rest in the eyes of others , the front of the girl, although a good effort, but after all, and I am too far behind. Yang Yuqing see left fist is not effective, right uppercut and a harsh call a mind, Zheyi she made on the full strength, if hit, not to knock down my chin is not. Although her fist fast speed, can make my move faster, I turned away again. Yang Yuqing see none hit fists, kicked and shoved Gaotai legs kicked out, this high-kicking good, straight jump over her head, blast-like kick to my head, it is estimated that if the foot kicked, what can I play as a concussion, put me to dry amnesia. However, she faced a real martial arts master, so she hit on me these completely useless. I caught her on a Haidilaoyuebeats monster headphones kick on the left, then quick as lightning in her hand slightly raised crotch touched one, and then handle the smell in the nose and the next, she said deliberately gas: Of course, I touched her pants that under the action fast, it is estimated that no one is watching. To be honest, she's feeling very good piece, but I do not know what it was like a long, but unfortunately missed the meet side. Yang Yuqing a reel, two steps back just barely stand without falling, looking ashen crazy shouting, Henti, but no matter how fast she was, but still fall less than a fist to me and I parry while also air her side also, ? But inside one of the best, boxing quick feet fierce, often people play Mandizhaoya, this is how she can today, and difficult to see that guy is tall, handsome, phase him mercy? such a thought, many male boxers are jealous. No, Big Sister is the first martial arts museum flowers, we did not pick hand, how can not let this kid go hand Jinong, Big Sister to be will be the Beats by Dr. Drestart or do not care a real fight, a rush on us, this arrogant kid knocked to the ground, let him come in sideways out vertically. crowd, looking like mind connected, ready for a start they and what do they know that Yang Yuqing at this time is I hated, can not wait what took me down to the ground, and then slam on the next hundreds of thousands, until I stepped on the underground, her effort as I can, it can only be in my heart think of.

No comments:

Post a Comment