Tuesday, June 28, 2011

fragrant honey

I got into a white bath naked in the clothes, do not need to wear shorts, will have to be free of the down off. I like the bondage dare not sleep, so I sleepnike air max at the right time is a sleep. Door to large bedroom, I saw lying on the bed on Li Xue reading a magazine, is looking with relish, I bath did not find out. I quietly walked over and shoved it on her body, direct pressure, she ah's loud cry, body, afraid of her crushed. No fee, then won her delicate face, lips pressed her moist lips, tongue, teeth start to open her jade, probe into her mouth, her struggle to live on the lingering of the uvula, sucking her the mouth, such as nectar-like fragrant honey, tasting the world's most beautiful taste. Li Xue's body slowly becomes soft, nike shoxpretty little face as red-hot iron, hot hot. She closed pair of beautiful eyes, like two Nenou not help but cling to my arm, completely sunk into this endless excitement. My hand like a snake to probe her waist, untied her waist like a belt. Who knows, she immediately opened his eyes alert,nike air max shoes his hands grasping tightly at the waist, let me get the conspiracy was, his face was smiling ask, Only the cheek, said: body what you see. Begging, she said: just look at, and quit the other? at the moment, is to let the knife on my foot flames I do, let alone made an oath of. Li Xue pondered a moment, I look not touch. personal items to wear white jade Jiaoqu parade in front of me ... I rely on, so beautiful! Is simply a perfect work of art. Jiaoqu girl in front of the body as each part is perfect, all strongly stimulate the central nervous system me,nike air max shoes I can irrepressible heart burning raging Xiehuo, such as fierce as Tigers rushed forward, the overwhelmed her there. My evil smile, Thus, the Full House issued only to the heavy breathing, then no other sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment