Tuesday, June 28, 2011

arts routines

Martial arts is still located in Taihe Road No.36, is a two-story building. I came here because I want to be molested and Yang Yuqing be a break, opened the door, into the large martial arts hall. No. hundreds of young men and women dressed in white clothes and the positive joy of the practice,monster beats sale from time to time issue Haihai great sounds. I turned and watched with great interest, I saw they did not have any practice of martial arts routines, but very practical, very sharp punches kicks. A fourteen-year-old little girl came forward here, I hurriedly asked, the good. I doubt that she was not silly martial arts training, not how to speak horse head horse mouth, did not think she actually said this is another profound meaning. Had said: Sister PK, not a fracture is not carried into the hospital, you may have to be prepared. I could show my face a rogue, said: had. Throw one back, However, I do not care who you despise despised love, I do not in urine, he went to move forward, we should soon find Yang Yuqing, quickly put things between us to be a break. Suddenly, I heard someone shouting in front of me, Do not ask, the little girl must be told Ibeats monster headphones like the black. I walked up, hippie smile, said: really do not like animals. also broke. Hula whole martial arts people all came up, and evidently I do not look pleasing to the eye are, seeing my sister so rampant and their speeches, both can not wait to throw me out. He is also a bit too cow B, dare sister called the number, really spanking ... The implication, if not my rogue, that nature can not touch you, you can not offend you. Yang Yuqing naturally know what I mean, Yinya bite giggle ringing, Nu Sheng said: spend the next to die, do romantic mischief. Yang Yuqing Chen Sheng said: the moment, my eyes from her collar slipped into place. By, for, today wearing a black bra, with that creamy white skin as a ratio of lining, even more of her skin season snow, good tender ah! I am also very respected it, did not give me a salute broke? Suddenly thought, this contest may be bowing before the etiquette, just when we Song Hou Bao Quan same. I am also a martial arts myself, could not be lost etiquette, and it bowed his head to salute. Unexpectedly, while Ling calendar winds struck suddenly, my heart sounds good, hurried quicklyBeats by Dr. Dre to the right one to avoid, escape her that a kick like Thunder. Well, you little bitch even play with the attack we were really less dry! I raise my fist will also, give her some experience harm Look, boxing is received back to the mid-air, because people thought he had been teased too, after all is not right, let her play or two it should be. So I thought, I raise my fist and down, and smile at her, said: fight back, thought I was deliberately ignored in her,

No comments:

Post a Comment