Tuesday, June 28, 2011

all people

Twenty minutes past, Yang Yuqing emitting a small forehead of sweat, panting sound bold, progressive energy why he did not. I see the less time is almost ripe, so she thought that the export gas, and when she is kicked over at the right time, pretending to do the dodge was kicked her, then her toes justBeats by Dr. Dre touching the clothes of my Hou, I cast out of dodge their Daozong fly off, fly directly out of ten meters, vest heavy against the wall, falling just fell to the ground. Mind wondered, more than lying on the ground for a re-up, so happy about this chick. Now, all people, including Yang Yuqing themselves shocked. To kick a hundred kilos of large living kick off, non-stop out of more than ten meters, this power play is extremely heavy if not impossible to achieve the unattainable. Yang Yuqing himself was surprised, did not think the skill improved a lot recently, the kicking out so much as a god, even to the martial arts in movies and television special effects, incredible. Next to a gang is a very respected fellow even looked at her as if she is the legend of the Touch of Zen. However, ten minutes later, lying on the ground up and I have not even move did not move about, these people was kept. Also flying out of ten meters, this normal subject who can kick. it? Moreover, in this case I am transported from the turtle breathing function. This is a private practice internal strength that I can breathmonster beats butterfly down interest rates, like a turtle meditation. Gradually, I stopped breathing, pulse no longer beat the body's blood in order to slow the rate of one millimeter per hour, cycle, basically, and not a kind of cycle, body temperature rapidly and decline slowly getting cold. Yang Yu love to see me no response, reaching out in my Momen, and test the pulse. The trial that she was stunned, not even my pulse beating, and she quickly turned over my body, holding me put a finger into my nose. How to do? Has not a little breathing, how to do numerous Da Zhezhuan in her heart. Although her hate him, but it is not mortal hatred, and now even missed and killed him, now how do? Yang Yuqing quickly turned around and asked the fellow over the crowd, came up people are surprised, this kid really killed, and this can be messed up erupted! Some people start out with random idea, he can save to forget it. In any case, even have a chance, do not let him die, after all, is a life. Moment, withoutdiddybeats in ear headphones thinking of the fierce breath of a large, bow to paste exudes fragrant lips to my lips, blowing air to the inside. Damn it, I did not think there playing dead this windfall. Lying on a warm beautiful arms, feeling the temperature of her arms, and she has been the beauty of the kiss, so pretty dead to me! The soft aroma of the lips again and again attached to my lips, I gradually fascinated not own, already forgotten Yungong, subsidence into the gentle lingering. On her lips again, when affixed to my lips, the hand can not help but light around her neck, the wolf out of the thick tongue probe into her unsuspecting mouth, wrapped in her gentle tongue on stirring, sucking her big mouthmiles davis tribute mouth fragrant honey. Yang Yuqing obviously surprised and wanted to push me, but this gentle touching of the patient her ecstasy taste not to give up, I only kiss the body trembling, slowly,

No comments:

Post a Comment