Tuesday, June 28, 2011

become immortal

The bathroom door squeak open look, dressed in bathing suits Li Xue came out. After the bath is really a girl who Lingling attractive, a little hair still nike air maxdripping with water drops, the skin was exposed to more of the smooth soft white. I could not hold back the hearts of Xiehuo, approached a building in her arms. She very struggling with, I sighed, Li Xue mischievous smile, up, sweet, melodious voice, I can not help but listen spent. This song really sounds good, lyrics stuff, incredible. This is only a Li Xue usually silly to see me stand there like idiots hand pushed me, 'Well, great fool, you do not bath Lenz doing here then, possessed it? to God, exclaim: not become immortal. piece should only be the sky, earth nike shox but also heard several times you sing so nicely, with only the sky god was listening, that is the god I do not it? of you talk about, how is this going? be the same? be with her I can not understand, can only say: go take a bath. and poured shower gel, floating on the surface of white foam, good smell of the fruit exudes fragrance. This girl's heart admiration careful and considerate, always serve the comfort of my, I can be nice. Exhaustively to remove the body of the clothes, I looked at the mirror symmetry robust body, swarmed Jisi smile face. This is someone else'snike air max shoes body, and he has wits, went to the underworld, she now is for our use, I also used the woman he captured the hearts of large, what is his great charm of this body, or the charm of my soul, big , this issue really is not good answer. Well, do not want it, anyway, we are one, the same person, let us work together to it. I lift the leg towards the bathtub, hot water, I sink into which the whole body is, I am surrounded by endless warm, so comfortable! Think about what happened these days, I like to now not entirely believe this is true. I Ximen, a Sung, inexplicable to the modern reincarnation of rebirth, is slowly integrated into modern life, and gradually adapt to everything here, how did this one thing,nike shox clearance ah, it really is tied to the in God's will it? go with the flow, after all, I am still alive, more than anything to be strong. And I it would be youth, even when the emperor's wish I have attempted to achieve, and what does not satisfy? I have to quickly wash the outside there is a Ruhuasiyu juicy little sister waiting for me ... ... hastily of a bath,

No comments:

Post a Comment