Tuesday, June 28, 2011

ridiculed a bit

However, my heart has made it clear, in front of the beautiful sceneries Nizi is my dinner tonight, I can lure her own means to be guilty, even if this is impossible, I can be the first ages Y sector one? I smile at her, fun to say. However, when her eyes moved to my face, see my smile, suddenly becamembt sandals suspicious, ah, it seems that some bad deal. So, I ridiculed a bit, saying: thought a good thing. so be it, except you give me by the foot, are not allowed to touch you up. What complaints, not a sentence you, a thousand miles begins with one step, my dream trip have beautiful feet from the beginning. I gently faded white sports socks on her feet, Shashi, two beautiful little pink feet to show in front of me. This is sort of a small feet, slender shapely feet, ankles smooth and mellow, soft white and delicate feet, five Yuzhuo delicate toes like the length of a cause, very pleasant, very neatly trimmed nails, painted pink above, Dan Kou, so let me put it down. She's the naughty raised his two little feet up, and he read, laugh and asks, grabbed her left foot, hand stroking the top, start at the warm and creamy, soft without bone, so I can not help mind of a swing. Her little face is red, but have not said anything, honest to let me stroke her feet, kneading, graduallymbt tabia sandals blurred eyes, as if a very enjoyable way. I have only a Hong foot massage it inside and out, and later for another one, but also by the moment, see Li Xue biting the lower lip, not to her own sound, that she has lust bud, then remove the handle up, fell on her calf on the round strong, growing strong in the girl's leg round naturally different, I stroked the thin taste of ... ... touched off a leg, my hand and bent anchovy and on, who knows, my fingers just touched the plate on the part of her legs, her body was shoved shocked, and quickly escape, face red and whispered: I laughed within herself, the girl really is not humane, even ask such a stupid question, remember that Yang Siyu once said va word, never trust a man said, why you remember it? touch it, and quit the other. Do not say that I am despicable, because it is a bad man mbt tataga salea hero, but a lie is the most sharp weapons. Li Xue pondered a moment, like after a fierce ideological struggle, had just determined, said: a shower, so I came back it you. I hastened to the nod, said: , we are not husband and wife, how can a bath, that person does not die of shame. , to one side, who sooner or later you become husband and wife. I looked at her pair of sweet and cute, the eyes are straight, open double going to hug her. Who knows, she just like a rabbit, like a clever escape. Giggle smiles tenderly said: , Look at this pitiful sample. good, so my sister let you hold back the bath, obedient. Then, bouncing around ran into the bathroom. I am shocked almost to tears there, this mbt sawagrueling goblin, when will I not let you know what I can not experience harm. Hidden in the heart of an Xiehuo Bay will come slowly. By this time how ever so slow it!

No comments:

Post a Comment