Tuesday, June 28, 2011

went commercial

Xijing City, a luxury hotel, the Li Xue led me to open a room in this, that will not go back today, the two of us lived it. Moreover, she has given my mother and her parents a telephone call, said the two of us to see movies all night, tonight is not back Jiaqu Zhu. Our paper bag with two carryingmbt sandalssixty-seven behind the waiter took the second floor, the paper bag are just our consumption of commercial buildings in the capacity of Hing fruits of victory. Now that win money, get to buy something for my girlfriend, make her happy about. Ban is not how modern money to spend, went commercial, it took more than twelve thousand dollars. Of course, no big deal, anyway, to win some money so old, 1:30 would not take. Just an open door, the waiter lights on, my mind can not help but emerge a word, Patchwork of white European furniture placed in the room, tall double-door refrigerator stands in the corner, the door is transparent, neatly placed inside a variety of wines and beverages. Large comfortable soft leather sofa, opposite the large screen plasma TV, DVD and speakers arrayed next. This is paradise on earth the whole, no wonder itvmbt moja sale can be more than a thousand dollars to live on the night, value, true value is too damn it! Li Xue fling the bag on the bed, then the people are that thick in the soft flutter of Simmons, and sweetly said: So saying, she flung the two shoes side, exposing a thin beautiful feet, and then further on is a strong fit legs, smooth and delicate. I look forward to free up the look to go further on is white and plump thighs, exudes a seductive atmosphere, and then further on ... ... I'm sorry, I can not see, was blocked skirt. My mind a swing, Zhe Nizi is really attractive ah! I almost could not resist, I clearly felt under the West Gate began to rise, as if said to me: Brother, you put the trousers and pants are off, let me breathe out, hold back one day in the inside can suffocate me! Do not patronize their own romantic chic, they have to taste the feeling of brother ah! I am busy in my heart said: brother, do not worry, for a big brother to let you slip out of clatter, perhapsmbt kamba shoes it can give you a hot bath! Opposite did not see the little beauty, her legs have a natural hot springs, one inside will let you into the soak, rub Cuozao give you, I tell you, this bath can never go too no one is natural, can be borne in ah, when you rub the whole body Hou red you can not blame Big Brother did not warn you ah. This guy heard this, it is chest Angtou eager to jump in the crotch to the next bomb. Said: Brother, you do not do not know, little brother likes narrow and tight, and that violence in the inside line and a meal, never mind a Duo Shutan it! Brother, you quickly run for it, big brother little brother comfortable you can great! OK, I will let you look at big brother means. I smiled and went to bed, pretending to care, said: smiled and asked, Look at this facial features, this red mouth, white teeth, which, the itchmbt lami sale to see my heart, really want to like the wolf pounced just as soon go ... ... but this is just my thoughts only, I can not really do that, to be honest, I am really Scared little girl, I do not look for other things are scary, but the love in this beautiful younger sister move in front of people, really a bit emboldened inadequate.

No comments:

Post a Comment