Sunday, March 6, 2011

when sleeping hongrun xiaolian has arisen

"Pride days, I.... Why would you in toward Iraq cold core smile?" Elim rain er or want to ask understand.


"The mouth is not controlled". Light remembered her eyes in light warm meaning.


Elim rain not said, just and the mother good-by. Pride days


"Aunt, I walked first. Thanks for your hospitality." Fair maiden the smile of the type say.


"Oh, are so late. Elim rain night first live here!" Ao days of the mother took her elim rain said.


"It's all right, aunt." Elim rain laughed said. Some may not like it. She looked at the aurors days.


"Pride days, you will not have the opinion!" Mother looked at pride days of rain watching to said lynne proud.


"Casual". He put down the remote, down a staircase back to your room.


"Elim rain, you see that children are proud days didn't say anything. You'll stay! Can I make a phone call and your parents said. Ha ha, tomorrow you can with projecbeam days go to school together anymore." The mother laughed proud days beautifully dressed of pulled into the guest room upstairs lynne rain walk.


The next morning.


"Pride days, you and lindsay rain go to school together." Mother looked at the proud days are gnawing bread of pride, said.


"Oh." Ao days chewing and threads bread light answer.


"I walked." He took a glass of milk elegant after drinking toward the door.


"Elim rain, you also go." Aunt rush out a haven't finished eating breakfast elim rain. Rush with projecbeam days steps to school.


"WeiChi classmate, early." Cold core smile to greet proud days. Suddenly behind proud days from a figure.


"Yi students." Elim rain were filled with great of shout once, hope that she can find behind him and her.


"Oh? How ChenLinYu classmate behind him." Cold core surprised with the ShouChuo poke, asking the proud days.


"Slice, don't look at all know they are come with us." Jasmine didn't know when he has jumped out.


"Oh!". Cold core gawk and then walk back to the position.


"The classmates, today's lesson is morning self-study." Headteacher looked ready to textbooks classmates some helpless said.


"Really?" the teacher." So-and-so bold classmates in a pair of 1962 appearance asked.


"Huh." The teacher also helpless ah. See students love so class she good comfort ah.


"Oh yeah, good." Hear wood class answer, the classroom immediately boiling up. Those who love the school class should be 1% of zero 001.


See the teacher in charge of the boom on the spot he stormed off.


"Cold core, night I go to your home?" Ten years of clique Ann blue run into my side plucks my clothes a face of the cry of the said.


"Blue, to my home is not ok. But..." I a beat continue to say "but... I conditional oh?"


Ann blue helpless looked at my bullet said: "ok, on condition you say."


I know, this little lad would be because he ssi and let her go what association will run my house. "Well, is no conditions after let me go instead of you cocktail party." I laugh a face of treacherous. Who let Ann blue every time not run home is piteously entreat me make me to go in place of her, I get always pile of trouble.


"Wow... core. How can you. So malicious life." Ann blue a handful of brush in tears on my clothes.


"Blue, you will be dead! Don't wipe my clothes." I take her out of my clothes procrastinate on open. "Well, the last. Afternoon together with me back." Or was it die wench defeated.


"I knew core best." Said Ann blue happy as run back in his position to go up.


I am helpless add boring lie prone on the table. Looking at aside was reading the aurors days,Ming carefully look on his face. Long eyelash, skin fine white seemed very slippery." Lip thin, kiss up should feel very good. Suddenly I was his ideas were scared. "Yi cold core, Iraq cold core you a flower ChiNv what?" I cansilently blame yourself.


"Boon? My face have anything?" Ao days looked at me strangely asks, conveniently touched his cheek.


I shook my head "have no."


"Then what are you looking for?" He puzzled of looking at me.


My face it hot, being found good humiliate ah. "Oh? No.... Nothing." I lowered my head to stare at the books.


"Ha ha." With a smile, he continued to read his own said. Jasmine and elim rain super stare cold core. A stream of coolness make me tremble again.


The girl was staring at oneself look, my blood all quick boiling out. YuJiao eyes see she suddenly once blushes, should be thought of any special things now. I couldn't help but think to tease she asked her my face any thing. See her dull look shake their heads and say no, suddenly felt like knead a pinched her face. Looking at her and began to blush with shame, I think my idea is confirmed it. Smiling, I continue to bow reading, the mood is very good.


Tink bell a beautiful ring let a group of quiet creature boiling. Yes, noon.


"Core, your meal look delicious!". Ann blue move come stool sitting on my position edge coloring weedy staring at my lunch box.


"Blue, prohibit to play my lunch box attention." I covered her eyes that damn.


"Core, b: don't do that, how to say we have 10 years of good friend." Speak stretched out chopsticks prepare clips walk my dear sweet-and-sour ribs.


"I.... Smelly, your servant blue is stem what of, let you be old to rob my uncle aunt abuse meal. Don't you give you bread to eat?" I love of guarding her my lunch box said.


"Who let core do you cook? Our house those chef which have you tasty. Oh, I remember, core should have brought snack it. That snacks points I eat a little head office." Blue eyes blink jestons said.


"Quick to eat." I so nothing but is the default!.


"Be osmanthus crisp?" Ao days looked at my hand snack box asked.


I nodded. "Core do osmanthus crisp delicious, the proud days classmate don't eat." Ann blue mouth return chewing osmanthus crisp said and then picked up a box of snacks handed to pride days hand.


Ao days took the osmanthus crisp tasted it up, I myself also ate it up. Don't know why sincechildhood likes to eat osmanthus crisp, later surprised to find myself doing osmanthus crisp.


Ao days bite down first bite he was shocked. Is the taste, smell of memory.


"Is it you do?" Ao days eagerly asked me.


"Huh." I nodded vague answer. Delicious, still likes to eat this.


The sudden a figure. "Pride days, to try it. I personally do osmanthus crisp."


And Jesus, how osmanthus everybody loves osmanthus crisp.


Ao days looked elim rain box those colorful osmanthus crisp frowned said. "I just eaten."


Yi? He had just eaten? Wrong, seemingly eat is my little crisp crisp ".


"But..." Elim China eyes in tears rushed out of the classroom.


Jasmine rushed up I do not know what is right with him roar, or to the three of us roar. Should be to him roar! "Xiao yu, is your fiancee yeah, do things to eat for you. Are you still so." She angrily stamped stamping running out of the classroom.


Fiancee? She is his fiancee? My head suddenly once when wu vwu yang machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment