Wednesday, March 9, 2011

wangfu charge scraping of silver ticket

Beautiful niang disease is cured, now I also do your own thing, just generation sovereign torre after delivering after all the guests were and druids son also call came,wu vwu yang and knife knife, just acting, one a masked men's knife knife, I would like to thank her to help me acting? And now in my room, I think I should make the decision.

I had got the pearl and take out the jewel, then take out last time make clothes together let them to help me do a modern ways single shoulder bag and put them inside, and the emperor deke and my niang silver, and give me back from torre there afterand some jewelry all put in, "princess, you collect what, maid helped you close" boom they must be thought I again in inventing what new fun.

"In my pack up while we sleep time for everybody, sneaking out," said so, but mouth is hand hasn't been stopped.

"Oh?"

"Ah what, you also to clean it up, under etc. Together we run away from home, hurry up, with daylight can't walk." I stopped and push them to tidy up your things.

Product with the druid son took my hand, a face of panic, saying: "but the princess, just fairly well, how suddenly will run away?"

Still really bothersome of two little babysitter. "I don't walk again, under etc. It has to be dragged into the palace to do queen, also not walk, didn't you wait for menacingly crashing? Don't go right, I walk......" Say that finish take on the baggage, marry not them, they can unconcerned, so I don't want to get married, although the emperor uncle two sons long is very handsome, but I don't like them, besides, two of them no matter who do the emperor, the future is impossible only marry me one, so I don't, while you are never found, first slip away again. Oh, yes, there are knife knife --

I'll hang up after, to bag the knife knife say: "knife knife, tonight thank you well," the knife knife is really very strange, I was rescued from, except I have drum the druid son, and my niang outside, he didn't talk to other spoke to, even my handsome dad all ignore, cool one person,A "knife knife, I must go now, to get out of here." I'm serious with her said, "if you had no place to live here, I'll write with my niang say..." "Where you go, I go to where." Gee, I express words haven't finished, let her take it away, "where is your future, I will be with you around."

"Princess, and us."

"You not tidy up thing?" I am past said angrily.

"We'll pick up." Look at them happy "small voice point, you want to let everyone know?" Are stupid, ruthlessly look down their head, "remember to take some extra money, not take some money. Hurry ah" queen's aunt said they were fighting skill gao, but I don't know how this stupid IQ ah yes, I will bring some clothes ah, rightness, forgot. "Yi, knife knife, you do not mean to go with me? And how still here? Not to collect things?"

"There is no what belongs to me, no nothing to charge?" The child was too cold, say a word like ice cannot again ice ice as, it seems that I will get a lot of clothes, open the baggage to put a few sets in, "go, knife knife."

I am originally put burden to yourself, but hang, stretched out his hand and took the knife knife very much quick moving past, looking at her, and let her be, I think the knife knife probably because I saved her, so is to want to repay!

"Princess, we receive well," I was still in the house, he heard the boom and druids distance is screaming child, they two whether want to let whole praetorium all know now I want to escape, o house of piss me off, ran to the door a squished into just to the door of the boom and followed her druid son, threatening said: "you two going to let the world know that now I want to escape, o house of call again so loud, I don't take you walked together."

Boom and druids son immediately reaction come over and this wanted to speak what of, and immediately afterwards enfolding her mouth, forcibly shook her head. I tapped their heads, asked, smiling, "things away?"

They then nodded, "so now. Let's ranging go."

No comments:

Post a Comment