Friday, March 4, 2011

only she live disappear a person dead

"Who are you?" Strange face woman first still openings.

"You don't know me?" LuoHaiFeng one leng.

"I should know you? Women really earnestly ask, tone without the slightest beforehand. She only has one eye Lou in the outside, watery before looking at the tall man.

"Why do you want to take money to the bank?"

"I need money. You know my face destroyed, need money for surgery."

LuoHaiFeng "PuChi a loud laugh.

"That you why want to use ROM small bank card?"

"I am ROM little."

"Oh! You're ROM small? Then how do you may not recognize me? I'm LuoHaiFeng, is ROM little kiss eldest brother!"

That strange face women from the bed half sat up, the eyes are excited light.

"Are you my elder brother! You think I am your sister? I am ROM small?"

LuoHaiFeng once dizzy, he suddenly nose acid, don't know why heart suddenly born out a stream of warmth and pity.

He is coming, sit in the bedside, say: "you don't try so hard, tell me what was wrong with my sister, two just months ago a car accident, fell to the sight of cliff. The car altogether four personal, three bodies have been found, disappear corpse. Our family has been looking for her, I want to just police have asked you. Today you suddenly took small bank card to take money, I want to know if you my sister, what can have what affair?"

"I was stuck in line for 60 days, even when I woke up, the both legs fracture cannot activities, systemic no not painful place, I also don't know how I survived, I what also don't remember, what also don't remember, really, I awoke in the body has a leather hood, have inside this zhang yinhang and ROM small id, inside still have a box of chocolate and half a bottle of water. I think I should be ROM small."

"You know luo small represent what?"

"Don't know, besides the name I know nothing. I what also can't recall." That strange face female said sad, but her eyes always revealed that gives a kind of calm, accompanying with the sad deeply worried. "I just want to know who I am, and it makes me too depressed."

"Your face?" LuoHaiFeng is to ask her if she knows her face is how to destroy so unbearable to degree.

"I was just see her face a few days, indeed, I return true not accustomed to oneself have such a full is wound carrion face, I just saw when it is in the brook, the top still have meat?" She spoke lightly sigh and closed her eyes.

"Are you tired, first rest, I think you might be head suffers a hit so lost memory, no relationship, slowly, everything will be clear."

Sea breeze don't want to wu vwu yang persecute her, luo small five years old is not mother, he always live together, he told her the love be imagined.

No comments:

Post a Comment