Sunday, March 20, 2011

A gas is very sufficient male voice

Well, don't. zhe Just to the car back things alone, inan this group of conscienceless group of friends now disappeared, the places, no signal. Phone also dozen don't anyone! Good heavy! All blame my boyfriend because I like to travel, the tent is his last year as my birthday gift to me. Group of friends know I have these devices, just call me take, mama of! Call me take also don't help me back, I was so mad really wanted to grab some dirty words... %... & % (hereinafter dirty wen omit)

 

Strange, what is this place, how at scenic spot introduction on never seen? wu vwu yang The front is a lake, but I remember this place no lake! Heart suddenly opening speaker at the risk air conditioning, not is illusion?

 

Strange ah... Yi behind bamboo how gone? So many mist to how come? Just and clearly the weather is still very good? Yesterday's weather forecast said it would be clear, the temperature is 25 degrees, how to feel more cold ah! Mama ah!

 

Very tired, first stopped to look at the phone can dozen tong, dizzy have no signal! Gosh, I most afraid of the dark, also most afraid of a person in the mountains places such foolish, how to do? I actually felt cold because he forgot to fear, just remembered that suddenly disappear bamboo, this bottom finally know fear! Fear not afraid, recollect just of cases:

 

I follow a group of friends to go straight up the steps, because backpack is too heavy,wangfu I have been bent low head along, it feels like have step is step empty, but because this step empty feeling instant disappeared, so I didn't also the attention, but the bamboo groves just vanished, it will be too torn???

 

...... What sound? As is part of the tata tata's voice, what's that? Ten horse plus a cart?

 

"The front who're away?" A gas is very sufficient male voice remind of, I couldn't help but look back look

No comments:

Post a Comment