Saturday, March 5, 2011

servants stood in the doorway look

I noticed lu marks is wrong, he looks back a bit curved, livid, like a superimposed brimming with abdominal pain, I hastened to put down the pen, helped him to sit on the bed.


"You how small indentations?"


Lu mark shook his head, pale of face pull a smile, "tummy ache, kill-stealing."


If ever I'll laugh, but meanwhile lu mark face too cadaverous, I fear of ask: "do I eat bad? Want to go to the toilet?"


"Nothing."


"Still ok? You are sweating! I went to the doctor!" See land mark forehead began to drip sweat, I quickly stood up, but lu marks a pull.


"Elder sister, don't go!"


"Hiss, small indentations lovely! Doctor immediately find back after sister with you."


"Don't say so disgusting! I'm not afraid of you go leave me alone!" Lu mark to close my eyes ache, trying to endure pain, "I don't want to let people see my weakness, I am not a dad."


"Dad not weak!" I pushed hard land mark, grabbing his shoulders shake, "small indentations, dad is not weakness, he is to us, for we shout!"


"Go to here! He is a nice life! After all he is from niche on the home, not spoil suffer!" Lu scarred green lip a match.


"Small indentations! You dare again said dad, letter not letter I take out you?" I flustered, strongly brace myself constantly trembling body.


"I'd like to meet sister angry hitting... oh!" Suddenly the pieces of smiling face hangs down, we the ground more than a pile of white bubble.


"Small dimple -" I scream, blunt past around him, and then began to shout loudly: "come! Come!"


Dad blunt come through the door, he is behind the bell aunt,  but no one ran to the doctor.


Dad frown looked at keep vomiting land mark, bite the bite lower lip, "bell, going to call the doctor!"


The bell aunt nodded and ran to the bedside telephone the dial the groups number.


"What's the matter?" My name is, crying and asked my dad, he seems to know what happened.


"Dad childhood so come over." Father sighed, "this is what becoming successor necessary to pay."


"You are to say to eat small indentations grandpa also poison?" Lu mark vomit of severe, let I hate for him is not suffering.


"Yes, but they doses of too heavy."


"They are cruel! Small dimple - small dimple -" I clung to the small indentations, white additive in spewed up on my clothes, my tears fell on his head, and the damned doctors why still not come?


The wall clock just eight minutes, but I feel like a twenty-hour for eight years, the older male doctor f through runs fast, but I feel he is like in the snail climb the same, I am half kneeling on the ground, bosom f through the coma lu marks.


"Not to hinder greatly, this deadly poison is not very strong, next time just eat less, slowly to won't appear in this situation."


"You say the relaxed!" I called, "you yourself how not to eat?"


The doctor's's too proud not to is not hanged so, transit say: "young lady, let little young master to bed! For a moment I gave him rbis. @in should soon be wake up."


"Small ham, don't do this, tan doctors are also crazy." My father is very rare that runaway, at that time a little panicked, ", we put the small indentations put the bed up."


Know yourself too far, also know yourself powerless, I told dad resultant force the land mark to bed, the heart is still sore, what, when will leave? Small indentations, quick,wu vwu yang quick grow up! Hurry up with sister left!

No comments:

Post a Comment