Thursday, April 7, 2011

thought preparation tomorrow

In the company of a hard day FeiYiHong night mbt uk store to the bathroom as usual in sofa to watch TV cat the XiaoYuJun suppressed his one eye said: hello surname fee also need I give you rub back?
No FeiYiHong tone said dryly.
XiaoYuJun puzzled stare at him like a monster in appreciate a.
And well  you can leave grandma where I will solve.
What? Do you think my surname fee is please your close to you? Do you think I'm with you in cup be puzzled you rush? I really want to help you avoid your arm infected. XiaoYuJun a little emotional.
I know FeiYiHong he added: with these irrelevant
Because the WangXiaoJie?
The contract the surname shaw? 'you forget its other noninterference in each other's private life' you will go is proof no longer need you. FeiYiHong roar.
Instead he and calm down in the eyes have look: the name is inexplicable to leave you acquired shaw can also. Then he disappeared in the bathroom.
Do you think my surname fee is something? Called available.they like. XiaoYuJun emotional eyes has the tears overflow the bathroom efferent mbt staka brawl' underwater acoustic no one response her.
FeiYiHong closed his eyes in this last time of break up he don't want to hurt her but still say those confound you words. So all right let surname shaw with hate left him with love than he will better leave. XiaoYuJun forgive I forgive our coincidence forgive I had taken away your first kiss forgive me for your infringed forgive me those confound you words. XiaoYuJun forget me I have XuanXuan before you had XuanXuan I cannot bear her so or negative you you will have the same feeling? Feeling I negative you
Hua hua of water rushed upon him already soaked arm but he doesn't know.
XiaoYuJun wet with tears in her XiaoYuJun effort of the rolling dry don't go about his what mbt habari you can free radical from this ridiculous game freed this was it from his mouth is not your default is not your unfinished not you sorry fee you can comfortably old house left.
XiaoYuJun you have your life you have your life track with the surname fee to wear no relationship you are not the same person is not at all. Another half year you graduated brand-new life before you XiaoYuJun you can show you done refuel! XiaoYuJun!
XiaoYuJun the unexamined sleep a night of FeiYiHong word this morning last night: yes today she can leave fee home. "You will go is proof no longer need you 'FeiYiHong word is ringing in the ears. She came to the sitting room but found FeiYiHong like early in waiting for her.
Hello surname contract stipulates the shaw is the last part of the rent maybe you with it so I secretly adding 10,000 is you just find a reason to accept it is. And this is the last time you lose ring and longfeng lock I said to you that you can take away. FeiYiHong not to see her.
Of course you can go home tomorrow in fees for so long I mbt boots sale you will miss. FeiYiHong feigning relaxed teasing her.
The surname shaw look you this I will hate me. But you come home a harvest fee is considerable.
Hate you also don't have what it takes. Who CARES about your bailing yao son gold and silver jade drill your thought all people are like you rich so greed? XiaoYuJun speak grabbed deserved a bundle of the 10,000 dollars money stuffed inside the bag back home gate. Out of fee

No comments:

Post a Comment