Thursday, April 7, 2011

middle name also called

Grandma I don't blame him often say done mbt uk sale can also be friends besides them is still no man can be a decree by destiny of all their friends as marriage is discarded isn't it? And I listen to appropriate hon said the girl's  XuanXuan. It's not strange la like I my childhood called 'rain Jun' later my father to give I change name to the XuanXuan 'but I still like Jun' this fart.very rain.  hear FeiYiHong also gaping.
Or my XuanXuan reasonable hon son marry so clever girl do wife you can want to be content with another girls should pay attention to convergence.
Is FeiYiHong respectful replied.
And since the girl also called XuanXuan don't know when still called a flowing know that will feel pout I also like 'Jun' this XiaoMingEr rain later I'll start calling you "xiao yu Jun 'the hon son later also change it lest always remembered her.
Know my grandma. I went to see the XuanXuan she left no. FeiYiHong trot.
XiaoYuJun looked at FeiYiHong a face like he still worry about the anxious about her WangAnXuan he or they were a couple of nature of the perfect complices commiting beauties. Ok now 'Jun' mbt moto rain have original back to standard reopened soon the spirit looks old fee home was everything. XiaoYuJun will be over don't be a surname fee cup be puzzled by having people have when they feel empty you may be the illusion of a shadow don't fantasy he love you ah what made his kiss his jealous his amorous ZuiYan all as made a dream sleep is the real world they wake up is childhood, a pair of equal and you -- just wall, he rented the bride. Absurd and funny!
Light rain Jun helped grandma back room rest grandma tired. XiaoYuJun a surprised return to absolute being old grandmother unexpectedly suddenly remember her middle name.
The house reception door closed fee is still fee my father mother three in pacifying WangAnXuan.
I want you to MBT Goti end the situation I really can't stand that XiaoYuJun continue to stay home in fees. WangAnXuan excited tone contains command.
XiaoYuJun that girl long-term stay in home really isn't way I fee also guessing find a proper time showdown with old woman worries me is unable to accept the facts to the old lady like a XiaoYuJun degree perhaps more than we can imagine. | fee sir mused.
The more so that XiaoYuJun but also to leave fee home. WangAnXuan chilly said.
XuanXuan she left grandma?
She didn't leave me? I can't take it anymore.
XuanXuan don't worry there will be way aunt told you that she's just fee a special home with good za don't maid general knowledge?
The maid? Servant here? I see in old grandmother eyes she is SunXiFu perfectly justifiable.
XuanXuan FeiYiHong staring at her name.
I wrong? Perhaps in your eyes you have recognized her isn't it?
XuanXuan nonsense which some things. FeiYiHong rang.
Do you dare to say no you dare say you four eyes relative eyes without a 'feeling' words. WangAnXuan literal.
XuanXuan you
I speakless is it you do it at either WangAnXuan did not say XiaoYuJun leave or be the second half sentence leaves only the figure of anger and go.
Hon son yourself with elderly himself will solve don't forget you are MBT Goti boot of emotion and wang home for our fee of companies of support. Mr. Speak left the carnage behind fee

No comments:

Post a Comment