Friday, April 1, 2011

recently Sue togeher called

Look at her! See her phone records recently and what people connect. mbt shoes sale ChengRui proposal way.

GuLiang recalled from cool summer pocket leafing through the communication took cell phone records cool inbox is Sue togeher the time it is from this morning.

They met so cool summer will cry thought that the good memories jealous heart was filled with meaning.

What happened? What did you find? ChengRui worrying asked good memories face wasn't good.

She such concern with Sue togeher. You take care of her. I go.

Hey you how can it goes? How would I care? GuLiang have you this won't be jealous! But now this is still cool summer heaviest bad you haven't seen her sad look a love dearly ". ChengRui took GuLiang have just don't let him go.

Well you just go I no go.

Say oh. Look at good memories ChengRuiCai reassuring nod hand took mbt kimondo a step back sat in a small sofa you said she and Sue togeher broke up why not early meet?

Don't what problem is asking me I'm not god, how should I know? GuLiang memory has obvious fidgety tone and the irritable because of that he did not know.

Always strong jamie cool summer why not have been strong on why crying? Crying can solve a problem? Think of this good yi feel more mad.

A good memories of school placement you selected article, or to cut?

There does not know yao. The problem GuJing however good memories and discussed her hope he chose science because after all, he will take on the burden and science grandfather there will also be a good way.

If in the past good memories will still determined choice science but now met jamie cool summer he won't too far away from her there would be other people fear into her heart.

Such worry is like the hen guarded as don't let it be chicken hawk catch go. Because too MBT Wingu many not sure he or GuJing but courageously to explained his choice even if science had more benefits he still want to choose a liberal art.

GuJing but although some don't agree but also did not add obstruction because that after all is good memories of your life should not have too many parents' family he should learn how to choose the right path for his life.

Rachel you choose what?

Of course is wen! I am the girl "if chose science must make boys to scare off families must think I too intrepid perhaps refused to chase me I don't want to lifetime single you again won't marry me so I want for more than you find yourself a nice man. PaLa ChengRui bang said one pile.

There is ambition than I was excellent: oh this life without next life! Estimate Ha ha.

ChengRui gave good have a big supercilious look you how so narcissistic ah world more than you good boys are you waiting for zheng big eyes looking at it I can certainly find.

See ha.

Cut I'm hungry you to do some shopping, I get up early in the morning to this mbt staka city early and ride hungry. ChengRui so KeLianXiang implored the dress.

Go alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment