Friday, November 18, 2011

Still later I came behind



Peaches and I from the junior lofty educate students, and even today, can be said in an before. We came apt Shenzhen, a company go together in,UGG Hat and Scarf Set, Oh, she forever said: the fall ah, behind you obtain marital when guests must ask me apt do, ah, however the result, I narrate you sister about, coupled with the feelings of so numerous years the. Then I smiled and interrupt: Come on you ah? I likewise packaged with day and night shall not use the service,Montclair UGG, but also my sister, when my sister namely likewise alike. Then they will laugh with heartless with distress. In the second half, because of the company's transmit, I came to Huiyang, no far from Shenzhen,UGG Seline, on about an hour away, merely not one mediocre day from work, all sensibility a little alone, she does not understand a human can not be also the good. Although every once in a while to shriek,UGG Tess Boot, chat alternatively one-half an hour, alas, but what namely always too mini. Peaches this,UGG Mayfaire UK, ah, I namely simply a identity with a north south,UGG Coquette, but I do not understand why namely is, the two became nice friends like sisters, we are a town, but away from my family town very distant, so I told her to dine a repast at home to see her do not absence to go to Han's, because namely is too many trouble, she was too idle, I could obtain her Mozhe, no problem, it touches me in her house several times to dine rice it. Although the peach one-year-old than me, but I always felt she had to catch on me, Oh, she always told me on the pro-sister, told me to take care of her a lot, huh, huh, truly is. Today she received a call call, that is to work home, I froze because a long time: I was shocked, how could this lad have this statement inaccurate? Must be what happened: the , Freeze like ... The next day, I lean the automobile will see some peaches, and I sprang amenable, forced embraced, shouted: ! little girl would, when so many, Ma Qi Sister I came. I do not knock you see,UGG 5511! a laugh. Well, I're bad, big handle I query you! The dinner table, peaches said said the family asked me to go home to see, so this year we tin not go home together. Still later I came behind, she said her sister have to go back, so I wait 2 days, a back, and she urged me to hurry back to work: of you are anxious, go back, or else disburse the less, to accompany me an day, hurry back. Peaches has now treated by home, I heard a sound, equitable to recess for some period. So, I rest ensured, all right, it is constantly hung up the phone to her. Now New Year approached, I about to go home, it ought be met soon, when the peaches to the tall spirits of positive change. Oh

No comments:

Post a Comment