Friday, November 18, 2011

not must fear everything



Way home is quite tough, sometimes I do not know where my home, my heart equitable felt weary exhausted, sometimes it is looking because someone apt rely ashore. Once above a period I thought namely a person is a home to detect namely person, you tin have a stable home. Several annuals later that, the original home of their own are not in somebody else's body. Began apt study to no longer look inward, not looking amenable to what such a miracle happen. Just want to find a haven to stay, not going to anticipate it to give you the warmheartedness of a home. Tonight I brain tall looking at the dingy sky, it is very roomy, silence and charming. Off the lights, stay in the avenues no one, with a air coerce of the breath of cold climate, like to beverage wine, like a bereavement, suddenly inundated was heartbreaking. No one knows what I am doing at the moment, the course home, corner off the lights. Hiding beneath their own night, the cold air blowing at night, always the sensations can obtain the right cover, no an ambition look, not hypocritical of a perfunctory, equitable enjoy the catharsis. All very comfortable, not disturbed human feel very awake, exhausted all the physical afflict are starting to fall, sink into a bottomless abyss. I saw up and saw the sky constellations, they are my earth, moving slowly day by daytime. Although I am distant away from, but the day was moving slowly,Slippers UGGs, a tiny morsel, and finally moved from the left hemisphere right hemisphere. This time I know, the original world ambition change everything, even those seemingly forever stuck in your pate of the constellation, they will migrate in silent. Perhaps one day, etc., you will find that you like to see those stars have not the original situation, they alone diagram, the same day will alteration. If a person is a North Star that the more nice,UGG Short! Always led us to find,Moncler Hat And Scarf Set! If adore can be turned into a establishing that good! At fewest one building it will not lightly change the mobile. Even whether one day will be relocated, it seems to be a very far, very distant object. Those stars, those beautiful Greek fable, Orion's dedication, the distant sea Ursa major, in this season, this chip of the sky for the sub Mingming Lang. They are like people in the hands of the release of a light slumber lights,Ultimate Cuff UGG Boots, light a candle merely every line has a long articulation in people's hands, let go to see it is the spacious lonely? Continuing care, alternatively apologize, staying skirmish? Call - rotate off the lights, put out a imagine, I know life like a glass of wine, not his own drunk, is to make people drunk. Who will nap tonight? I will nap for whom? One day later many years, the passageway of time, the stars are still precarious for ever, while you and I face extensive, but too so miss it? Tired of these miss the love below the stars alternatively life? Looked at the sky, seeing the stars, I know I am not fearful to see lonely,Jimmy Choo Kalia UGG Boots, lonely lonely is not afraid of a person's night I can go a nice way. Walking in the loneliness of the roof, waiting to see the distant sky blue Xinghai heaving, the sky I can feel tender pity that wire, it's cold a little morsel of my stream of tears,UGG Classic Tall Stripe Boots, I kas long ashad finished today, but too There are numerous, many nights to be undergoing in the past ... ... but I do not know, day by day through the last clutch in the palm to that? Darkness of the apartment, do not turn on the lights of the lost, the conscience of the mattress, in truth, equitable need a embrace, hold you in his sleep tighter, tighter, I know you are so apt, so I did not must fear everything. Many would like to kiss those tears after embracing, more like in a nightmare I say to you very well, without you, I can obtain a warm hug, even if you no longer, I can agreeable love you. Since then, I might not panic, because without you, I do not even memorize what is called solitude. I know, I will become mighty and determined to learn to exhale in the night,Columbia Jackets, learn all the pain of facing the stars in the sky wailing, waiting for that touch of twilight after sunrise slowly over the district. Light after the lights go out another, I can persist on the road, go home, go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment