Wednesday, November 9, 2011

so I would let you see my stand-in

 Kouzhong certainly would not move out of the Song Jingang, said: I am a little friendship, and Soong, will also be about the Song Lu Dong restaurant in the children face. Shichong relieved and said: This is really a headache, Dufu Wei and Shen SG relationship has been not very good, and now suddenly linked together, and shows how they are north of the heart is anxious. Kouzhong nodded: the heads of the Yellow River and the canal is obviously a situation of war, who can also get off in Luoyang city of the two, so if half of it into his bags to go off. We will first take Hulao, Ying Yang, and then west into the very military, when your Majesty orders the world, who would not from. Shichong mustache twisted smile, his eyes shot a look of hope and expectations, are content and said: If I Shichong become the new Lord of the DPRK, the DPRK you Kouzhong is the new prime minister, are you ready yet? Kouzhong Ancun believe you are the idiot. Intoxicated, but put on a surface of color readily Road: Book of adults think much of such a kid, I naturally grateful to 12,000 points. But I would like to break Li Mi to merit, when I reuse Book of adults, others have nothing to say. Shichong aloud, and then pretending to be mysterious and said: Li Mi is able to lead troops will depend on the arrangements for tomorrow, so I would let you see my stand-in. ※ ※ ※ the air wearing a gray Sengyi, plus dark brown

No comments:

Post a Comment