Friday, August 5, 2011

sweat and did not reveal to

(Missing line) Wei Zheng said: Marshal and quick response, Monster Beats saleas long as we honestly told the Young Marshal, he must have best of both worlds of the law. Keda Zhi Paitui said: This is the best way. Howard also character mantra, detailed reference to the emperor, that is - the virtual is real, but in reality empty of. Li Shimin, Xu Ziling, Wei Zheng three while moving. Xu Ziling Road: Howard is to remind us? Keda Zhi smile: You can say that. One reason is the sweat and did not reveal to me his war plan, showing he's taken me so I would not want to follow him, loyal to him. More importantly, I think that Kouzhong it can, Mr. Wei will be up to the requirements of the Binghuo resolve trace. I am so into words, in the final analysis is still to Turkic sake,monster miles davis do not want my family to establish such a powerful new rival Datang, and convinced the emperor, East and West as one of sincerity, I believe Kouzhong commitment to peaceful coexistence abroad. Finally, still a little selfish, I want to treat the emperor of the system remain Chang tribe. Li Shimin cool: Da-Zhi pure speculative conjecture, or to grasp the clues. Keda Zhi Chen Sheng: Taiyuan, northern coalition assembled in time to look unreasonable, inconsistent with sweat love to use Jones more consistent tactics. Thousands of miles away from the northern point you will be hard to avoid the eyes and ears. Even if they arrive off, the way will suffer attacks destroyed. I'm sure the reason why the Holy hurry to leave, because of the coalition has been successful in sneaking into the relations, arrive in a few days outside the city of Chang'an.monster miles davis tribute jazz Li Shimin suddenly erect, flatly said: I immediately want to see Kouzhong. Yushu room Kouzhong up listening to the views laughed: Ha! Atta boy. I'm not saying you Da-Zhi, Jie Li refers to the old boy, I is Muguangruju father, I urge To cause to mention the coalition at any moment, suddenly appeared. Xu Ziling light: Marshal in a good mood miles! Kouzhong easy road: almost too good to be singing a song, I'm afraid you can not stand my son cavity. Ha! Huh? Why do you look so solemn? What a big deal, soldiers to be blocked, the water to soil cover, I do not fear what the coalition forces. Li Shimin sigh to Wei Zheng said: Wei Qing can put their minds,diddybeats and truthfully intrinsic Marshal years. Kou Zhong Wei Zheng to pry sitting next to him and said: What is it and I want to say? Wei Zheng then see then have to say. Kouzhong hear big wrinkled brow, the first to Xu Ziling Look to the latter smiled and said: Are there any good? You do not think that Mr. Wei would make sense? Li Shimin said earnestly: all be decided by the Marshal. Keda Zhi speechless.

No comments:

Post a Comment