Friday, August 5, 2011

swaggering and response to

Ba Fenghan stunned smiles: Damn you! When you learn like Kouzhong white as exaggerated, and a mouthful of foul ah? Xu Ziling chimed in and said: Do not say so outright, Xiao Hou is guess? Ba Fenghan frankly said: guess half. I will go see Jun Yu, say goodbye to her. Then see Badai children, let her know I am still alive, because there is no chance with Bixuan hands, and promised her one thing, untie the knot between us. Xu Ziling and Hou Xibai great sense of curiosity, quickly asked. Ba Fenghan look out the window, a long deep breath and said: I promised her that as long as Bixuan not come to me, I do not tease him. Hou Xibai speechless: What? Xu Ziling overjoyed and said: Congratulations Bafeng Han finally mending their ways, no longer addicted to what the fans win fight for hegemony. Bafeng Han smiled: on the contrary. But my vision for Kouzhong and broaden the target to bring down the entire coalition beyond the Great Wall. Hou Xibai puzzled and said: this not is between you and another knot Badai child, she can we allow you to make casualties of her tribe? Bafeng Han explains: I is for the Jinlang Jun Jie Li, and Ba Dai child belongs to the Turkic family, led by a different department. Her lineage over the years has been forced by Jie Li Ling bullying, or the Turks do not go to war again, and Jie Li. And she did not want to challenge Bixuan I was afraid of me because Claudius had commanded. From the moment I promised her, she becomes like a bird by people like happy, because I know she will eventually be placed in the heart of the most important position to understand it? Hou Xibai perseverance and asked: What are you and Fu Junyu Retroflex Suffixation say? Ba Fenghan smile: This is the last time I answer your question about women. I first met her back when the situation like. This section is no chance to start feeling, but I will treasure the time past coexist with her. At this point the true colors of Lei Jiuzhi swaggering and response to, followed by the Yellow River, leading Tao Guangzu big help, because the former is a spring face, which is smiling from ear to ear. Three pleased to stand up to greet the guests thought Kouzhong angered sold-out drive to, have eagerly behind a plastic. Leijiu Zhi Bao Quan and Tao Guangzu elbow to the Quartet, at once cheers and applause, the benefits of adding fun atmosphere. Tao Guangzu arrogant to sit down and watch Xu Ziling note for him wine, laughed: I do not know how long I have not tried Tao Guangzu so beautiful. Surrender the day when the King of Qin, also thought to sacrifice at least half brothers, and now half of the hair loss who Jingmei

No comments:

Post a Comment