Friday, August 5, 2011

back to normal restaurant

The boss is pleased and said: Let Fujulou this meal tribute Marshal and you must never put off,mbt sandals it is our pleasure. Kouzhong readily agreed, restaurant slips vigil, all ears, listening to what they are saying. Kouzhong Changshenerqi smiled and said: My fellow elders, dignitaries, please continue to use the eel, drinking mora to cover we are talking about military secrets, to avoid enemy spies opportunity rewarding experience. After a burst of laughter finally back to normal restaurant atmosphere. Kouzhong sit down. Leijiu Zhi said: I'm late because you are late to find Laotao along for the ride is less reason, fine you a cup. Kouzhong smile: My reason for more than a thousand times better than you, you can see in the street unable to move, attributed Top 500 Dao FushouMBT Wave, after five hundred Dao Fushou, the left one thousand Guard, the right one thousand imperial guard, I to successfully meet this with you. Everyone laughed, shaking his head laughing contempt Bafeng Han said: say this kid bold. Hou Xibai cried: the penalty for his exaggerated cup. People crashing on the drink, eventful settled by feelings of joy comfort. Keda Zhi sighed: real thought and you were still drunk one. Xuzi Ling said: What do you plan to brother? Keda Zhi smile: What's a good plan? Marshal brother have one request for me to convey hope. Kouzhong Paixiong Kou said: As long as Keda Zhi put forward, how can I do for you will be properly, if you want me to speak to Li Shimin? Keda Zhi said: Of course I know you Kouzhong is such a person, or dare open. Three hundred soldiers my men, I do belong to the people of this nation'sMBT Vizuri GTX Shoes life five years ago, Feng sweat to Turkey to help attack on Li Yuan Chang, after many battles were reduced from 500 three hundred people, most are in the local get married and have children, if their expulsion would be the human tragedy. They used to Chang's early life, only a small number of people willing to leave with me. Marshal Li Shimin clemency want to please them is willing to stay to stay. As long as the Turks were not fighting, they will wholeheartedly Datang effect. People come to understand, no wonder Keda Zhi difficult to Syria teeth. In addition to the Turks dominated coalition forces south of the extraordinary period beyond the Great Wall, Li Shimin from a military point of view will be removed from the Chang'an all Turks, in order to avoid leakage of military intelligence. Bafeng Han Chen Sheng said: Have you thought about this same betrayal Jie Li. Keda Zhi sneered: I hit start Zhao Deyan has been excluded. Battle of Longquan, Zhao Deyan and stew and I want Google to take more of your relationship and creating a big article, malicious slander me Keda Zhi. Jin Tang Zhao Deyan deliberately left us to help Li Jiancheng,mbt gil gil chocolate sandals regardless of what the success or failure, we are caught in a very unfavorable situation. I Keda Zhi has Enyuanfenming, how others treated me, I must be the same in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment