Monday, October 22, 2012

tears shall flow despair




The smoke water passage, my eyes looking around, so in the past many years UGG Tess Outlet, Finally, you are not my I'm not you. When I looked back, like a remote control can also see our era, has always been the warmth of the smile. I keep asking myself, will come back? Be back? ----- You will not come back to me in a March Jie to lose, I do not know where to go to find him back, in which city, I do not know. So I repeat again and again breathing Jie oppressed on my nerves is the deepest, do not touch already touched it hurt. Few people know that in my world, a man named Jay boy, that tall, humble and gentle boy, my words vaguely always referred to me inexplicable sadness, that is about Jay. The most direct write that article, This article from touching story of the past Moscow also remember we talked about this topic? Moscow, it is still not our common dream? ! March of that year, I turned away, and resolute as iron. Turned the moment, I'm crazy general escape from Jay's hut generally crazy hiding in the bathroom in tears. Began to look at their stubborn after many years, I was such a stubborn woman, a lot of grievances, tears, pain, never to let people know not to let anyone see. March, Jie think I sprinkle a big lie to him, he's stubborn, no language. I think he hates me. His distrust stabbed me, without any explanation, I go, and did not leave a few words. I thought I would forget that belongs to me and his era, and I think that era is attempting to undermine the process of the passage of smoke water. But, I was wrong. The memory of the deep far beyond my imagination. This article from the past touching story in which city, I did not know. This article from touching story of the past every time remembered Jie tears, I always catch crystal drops, held in the palm, until naught. This article from the past touching story originally thought it was just the wrong era, but not ever thought about the wrong era, I hurt others hurt himself. Left, only to find that their wounds. This article from the past touching story street, mere boys and girls embracing smile. Very simple like a winter Jie, the count on each other, went to the other end of the road from the road head. He is still in my dreams, lightly smile breeze sun UGG Ultimate Cuff, light and embrace my arms dough stroked my hair, and his eyes never left my sight, he was always so affectionate look at me , with the inherent melancholy. He is kind, and not understand that March I eventually leave, many because bloom. So I bloom has been wandering, until now I hinted before going to inquire about his message. I know, I miss the bottom line. This article from the past and moving story at that time, I found Jay, like me, like text, I see the poem he wrote to those gentle sadness tightly wrapped around me, I smiled at him, and looked in front of children like him. He sat on the balcony of a bamboo chair in the reading, smiling playfully tease him I leaned on the balcony. Many times, we quarrel, but he always makes a wayward me. The years, we are stubborn, stubborn like each other, and because these stubborn separate. Or, his eyes early in March of that year after, the transfer line of sight, because I'm stubborn and see his distrust of wounded escape, because for years endured the pain in the bottom of my heart, is not willing to ask and He also hurt when. He also pain? I do not know. This article from the past touching story later, I met a tall boy like him, as the warmth of the eyes, as the warmth of the smile UGG Classic Short Dylyn Outlet, the same innate melancholy temperament, the same distressed my tone, the same hugged my favorite stroked my long hair. I did not tell the boy, he's all the warmth I remembered Jie, I did not tell the boy, his warmth brings me back to that era, so sweet and pain. I like that and Jay warmth of the boys UGG Clovis Outlet. His hands, his eyes, his tone of voice, and the pain when he was wounded eyes, so I'm shocked that I weep for him on the streets in Hefei. Everything is too much like that. This article from the past touching story while stopped in my memory and Jie of that era, all similar to the scenario surfaced once again, I lingered at that fork in the road. Originally wanted to leave, do not hurt others or harm themselves. And he hugged my embrace, actually, and the last day I leave Jie He then hugged me much the same as. Year, Jay is so tightly holding me almost to tears shall flow despair UGG Fringe Cardy Outlet. I think of heart pain. Because this hug, I stay in the side of the boy. Ultimately, he hurt me, or unnecessary hurt and pain in the two cities, he had his girlfriend. Is winter, I kept thinking about that young age UGG Sheepskin Cuff Tall. In the breeze, Jie take my hand and kiss me in the sun. I want to cry. Always be static sentimentality is never static forgive never end I did not know that answer in this article from the past is always a touching story will always be disappointed young in a long, long time ago the booze left has faded after a long, long time face had setbacks place to be forgotten forever is rigid sentimental in this article from the past and moving story forever immutable forgive this article from the past and moving story will never end before I know that the answer will always be always be disappointed in this article from the past and moving story that everyone has their own ideal My dream is filled with each different perplexed young song is young and this is almost Emil Jie, in March next year, whether we can be reunited? In that we have been attached to the small town. This article from the past touching story forever immutable sentimental. Forever is immutable forgiven. We can forgive the young at the time, then stubborn. Would you be back? Back to the warmth of the era, all soft eyes and stubborn love. Would you be back? ... This article touching story from the past would you? ... This article from the past touching story (past and moving story)

No comments:

Post a Comment